♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Updated Player List...XD

Just updated my player list...
Its not the latest song...
Just randomly added some of song that I like.. :)

  1. Love Like Woe -  The Ready Set
  2. One Day at A Time - Akon Ft Enrique Eglesias
  3. Bella Luna - Jason Mraz
  4. Let Just Fall in Love Again - Jason Castro
  5. Kau Ilhamku - Man Bai
  6. Broken String ( Duan Le De Xian) - Jay Chou
  7. Tears From Polaris (Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei) - Nicholas Teo
  8. You Are The Song in My Heart (Ni Shi Wo Xin Nei De Yi Shou Ge) - Wang Lee Hom Ft Selina
  9. Down - Lin Jun Jie
  10. Permaisuri - O@G
  11. Other Side of The World - KT Tunstall
  12. Let Me Hold You - Bow Wow Ft Omarion
  13. Words - Train
  14. I Miss You - Blink182
  15. Grenade - Bruno Mars
  16. Chasing Pavements - Adele 
  17. Just The Way You Are - Boyce Avenue
  18. Do You Know -Enrique Eglesias
  19. Valentine - Kina Grannis
  20. Fly Me To The Moon - Neon Genesis Evangelion
  21. Maybe - Secondhand Serenade
  22. Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
  23. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem Ft Rihanna
  24. Mockingbird - Eminem
  25. Pieces - Sum41
  26. Lil Star - Kelis
  27. All The Things She Said - T.A.T.U
  28. They - Jem
  29. Planetarium - Ai Otsuka
  30. I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy Ft Lauren Hill
  31. First Cut is The Deepest - Sheryl Crow
  32. No Promises - Shayne Ward
  33. Fireflies - Owl City
  34. Something Stupid - Robbie William Ft Nicole Kidman
  35. Anyone of Us - Gareth Gates
  36. If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys Ft Usher
  37. Only One - Yellowcard
  38. Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant Ft Haley Bennet
  39. Brand New Breeze - Kanon
  40. Wind - Akeboshi
  41. Tane Wo Maku Hibi - Kosuke Atari
  42. Proud of You - Fiona Fung
*huh!the list are too long...but who care?I want to listen to all these song when I open my blog..:p*

No comments:

Post a Comment