♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good Morning world….
Surprised that I wake up early?
It is not surprising…
It doesn’t happen!
I still haven’t sleep yet…
Wondering when this schedule will change to ‘normal’ sleeping time…
Okay…
No one to be blame,
It my own fault…
I guess I should start having a NORMAL biological time…
I don’t know when I will start it…
But for now…
It still hasn’t been implemented seriously…
Maybe should put this as my next year MUST ACHIEVE LIST…
*okay, craps with this post….nonsense!*









*just want to show off my the thing that I bought at pasar malam yesterday,still got a few color that it can change but lazy to capture all of it...:p*

2 comments:

  1. I jz bought a magic candle like the one we tgk tru on9....hahahaha...ko tau mana sy bli tu?sna 100% shop ni d Putatan...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much la u buy?saya ada nampak juga tu d pasar malam semalam..:)

    ReplyDelete