♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sigh....(huh~)

Okay...
This few days I keep sighing?
Tension with internal and external conflict..
"Kurangkan kontroversi, tingkatkan prestasi"
*Pinjam jap motto Melodi ni...LOL*
Its a reminder to you!
Yes you...
The one that typing..
ya la....who else?
*ya, I know its me...*
suddenly the song 'Selamat Malam' by Faizal Tahir singing at my ear lobe...
*obviously la~~ko kan pakai earphone....awkawkkawkaw....*
and yes...
I'm really sleep now...
Supposed to sleep around hour ago?
but I answer some question that my friend tagged me in Facebook...
The question is okay la~ But the answer quite ridiculous..... LOL....


RULES :
  1. Put your music library on shuffle.
  2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
  3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
  4. Ok, go!
  5. When you're done, tag at least 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
One Day at A Time....(alalalallalaallalalal.....adaka saya frust?this song lagu sedeh la!)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Drama King....(OMG!astagaaaaaaaaa....okay,terima kasey~*tension trus*)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Down...(wow....."baby are you down,down,down?", "Just let it be, come on bring your body next to me"...walawe~~)

4. How do you feel today?
Ayu...(Okay!ini ridiculous!so ridiculous!warghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...saya taw, mesti ramai yang ketawa mau mampus tgk ni jawapan ni....)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Superhuman...(wow....macam best...awkawkakwkawkaw...tapi mmg meaningful la lyrics dia ni....)

6. What's your motto?
If We Ever Meet Again....(LOL....adededededed....ni kali la...ganas juga?awkawkawkkaw)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Ternyata.... (okay...ini saya xtaw apa correlation dia....kalau dr lirik dia?lagila...)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Sadness and Sorrow.....(okay, its only a music with really sad irama....I'm speechless towards this answer...and maybe its also define how speechless I am about my parents?who know?I don't know~:))

9. What do you think about very often
If It Kills Me..("all i want to do is love you?  a kind much closer than friend use.. " alalallaalaalla.........*pengsan jap*)

10. What is 2 + 2?
With You...(hah?benggong)

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Fa Ru Xue @ Hair Like Snow....(apaka?kawkawkawkawkwakawkawkawkaw...)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Quando, Quando, Quando....("tell me when you will be mine~~~"wow...I LOVE THIS SONG!!Every lyrics seems so meaningful....*terawang2*)

13. What is your life story?
Selamat Pagi Sayang....(hurm..maybe in the future will song this song to someone?hahaha...)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
How Do You Sleep....(buduh!awkawkakwkwakaw....mungkin I want to be a person yang tdur more consistent?LOL)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Smile....(OMG! OMG! OMG! "you better than the best....I'm lucky just to linger in your light")

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Live High.....(wow, this song was very nice.....motivation song?:D)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Do You Know...(alalalal.....this song?adaka kamu mau mengejek saya ni?Damn!"do you know?do you know?")

18. What is your biggest fear?
Moonlight....(moon....its mean something to me....fear?I'm not sure....but this is only music...i dont know...ya ka?)

19. What is your biggest secret?
Fireflies...(alalalalalala....if this is my biggest secret...Interesting though...XD)

20. What will you post this as?
I'm Yours....(baikla.......XDDDDD....padan sungguh la kali....LOL)



P/S: Baiklah...some of the answer make me laugh like moron here....apaka~~LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment