♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Summary of October 2010

Okay...I know its 4am, but that doesn't stop me to write something here....
What to write? hurm....*thinking for awhile*
I want to write summary about what had happened last month (October la~~).....
September might be one of the worst month for me....
But October? I can say it was ' subarashii + sugureta + omoshiroi + tanoshi + isogashii '
< I forgot already the meaning of these words! but it described my feelings and conditions...LOL>
The big event that happened during October is the Tawau Project - We Care!
Whats the meaning of this project to me and how it impact my life?
  1. The opportunity to involve in a charity work are really satisfying! Its the satisfaction that will make your life more meaningful...The intrinsic reward to your heart, soul, and mind... ;)
  2. Get to know more new people and work with them make my life more fun and colorful... Thanks to all the crews that made my life occupied in October, new friends that I'd made(YK, Andy, Arja, Fatin, Marina, Christina, Siva,  etc)...LOL...And managed to gain more experience in handling event(maybe), watch, learn and listen to the ideas/views from more experienced people...
  3. Learn about myself more...received some critics from the dance crew...the ugly truth heh?thanks guys for the honest comments...I will try my best to overcome it...Must do something about it...XD

other than that?
I enjoy my October life so much....
broken hearted in September but its like nothing on October (I think so,hehehe)
October is the month that really meaningful to me(other months also meaningful, but Oct is extra..LOL)
I cut my hair shorter...which I never done to this extent before...
I eat a lot of delicious foods...
I get to know wonderful peoples...
I'm having fun with peers...
and live my life as I will not see it tomorrow...
Thats my October.. :)
My new look....Same old hair, just cut it shorter...:p

*Some of the Pictures during the Finale concert of Tawau Project*


 
























No comments:

Post a Comment