♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tired?

Ok...
Just arrive at room around 1/2hour ago?
Yesterday I was very busy....
I didn't sleep for 24hour?
And its not only about study....
exams, meetings and have fun...
a bit BLURRED because of not enough sleep?
then act like moron that didn't have feeling when almost LOST my I.C.
but last night is just soooooo fun....
*I LOVE the 'TRUTH ONLY' game...;P*
woke up almost 12pm today...
feeling so guilty and awkward because I'm the only person that still sleep...
hahaha...
then having 'brunch' around 12.30pm...
'study' a bit....*finger crossed*
then?
went out to print out some past year questions...
then?
play monopoly card game...
win few rounds but not feeling like winning...
then suddenly feel like I lost all my energy....
and releasing negative aura...*I think so...*
feel guilty because again because I spoiled the day....
I should start applying what I have read...
*warghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
Now still like 'taugeh' mode...
no energy...the more I push it, feel like moving corpse...
Okay, I have to stop here...
still got exam tomorrow...
after tomorrow, I will CHARGING back all the positive energy....
*go!go!go!*

No comments:

Post a Comment