♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Notes to Heart

Heart,
please don't confused...
please don't messed....
I can stand it but till when?

Heart, 
please don't cry,
please don't shed tears again,
I almost drown inside...

Heart,
can u tell me what you want?
can u tell me what you feel?
I feel hopeless when I don't know what exactly happening...

Heart,
what are the things that you hold?
when you want to let it go?
So that I can live without wondering about "What if?"...

Heart,
I know that you are not complete..
Craving for the other side to fill you...
Will you feel complete if I found it?
Will all these will go away?
I don't know....

Heart,
are you still there?
I can feel your beating...
But why do I feel empty inside me?

Heart,
I write this note to you...
Cause you are part of me that make me alive with emotions....

"People will forget about the words you say, about what you do, about who you are... But they will not forget how you made them feel..."

-pinkpink-
4.24am

*I copy to my blog just to keep these words..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment