♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just before closing....

YES!
Haven't sleep approximately 24hour....
I'm more and more becoming night person...
Today evening,
my roomate will go back to her hometown...
And me?
Its look like my day without roomate will appear again...
Its not a bad thing being alone here...
But it will be awkward if you already used to have roomate...
To wake you up.. 
To remind you..
Chatting, gossiping....
To lecture you, give advices...
well...she is my "mama tiri" kan....
*opsss, jangan marah~~ :p*
now she already asleep...
and left me here...
just now watching Team Medical Dragon 2...
so awesome!
but haven't finished yet,
just managed to watch 7 episode...
after wake up later will continue again....LOL..
okay...
this all I want to 'spill out' just before closing.......
Closing the 24hours without sleep....haahhaha

1 comment:

  1. jgn sedih2 la k..nnt kta smbung gossiping nxt year!!! Until then, take a good care of urself!!! =)

    ReplyDelete