♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pergilah Sayang by Ella and Korie

Indah terasa bila cinta tercipta 
Memadu kasih janji bersama 
Bersama-sama melafaz kata cinta 
Gurau senda dan tawa berdua 

Tapi kini semuanya kenangan 
Kau pergi tanpa pesan 

Mana janjimu yang kau lafazkan dulu
Hidup dan matimu bersamaku 
Rela kau pegi walau hati disakiti 
Biarkanlah aku sendiri 

Airmata menjadi penawar 
Akanku simpan semua jadi kenangan oh... oh... oh... 

Pergilah kasih, pergilah sayang 
Tinggalkan aku (pergilah sayang) 
Biarkan saja kenangan berlalu 
Antara kau dan aku 
Pergilah sayang


*This song was very nice song...One of my favorite song in primary school time...and it was the first song that I sing in public...and it prove that I really have no talent in singing...I love Ella! You are rock!*

No comments:

Post a Comment