♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

4Nov, 5Nov, 6Nov, 8Nov, and 9Nov 2006

4November 2006 - for the whole week, I have problems with my BF...(we always have..:p)..its not his fault, cause I know its my faults...he ask me to change...a lot of things...(that show that I have many problems huh?LOL)..its kind of hard when a guy that love you after they made you fall in love with him...because?you love him 1st, so your feeling is stronger towards him...and yes, I would do anything to hold on...so I said to him I will try my best to change...in the mode that panic because too many works that need to be done before the school holiday...

5November 2006 - Karate upgrading test...I'm upgraded!From yellow belt to orange belt....:P..there is something I write about Carnival Budaya at Tuaran or whatsoever.... i cant remember bout it....

6November 2006 - go eat crab at Gayang Restaurant!(OMG, I'm craving for crab!)...feel annoyed with a guy...so stupid guy!YES!I hate him!

8November 2006 - hahaha...nothing much to write...its all about crap!(actually what I have written in my diary all are crap..:p)..I buy a new simpack...016-836****(I just disposed the number,too much memory of the number huh?)

9November 2006 - school marathon...I managed to finish the run!5KM!(it was surprise for me because I never even jog back then...LOL)


*this all for November 2006, too little entry...so lazy to write....its almost end of the year of 2007 that time and its almost 2011 this time...hahahha....*

No comments:

Post a Comment