♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

TRUTH Game...XD

Okay....
Someone asked me this question last night....
"Do you still love someone?"
"WOW"
the moment I heard this question....
thats my respond....
hahahahahahaha....
Because I never thought I would get this question...
And off course since we play "The TRUTH Game", I have to answer it honestly...
I tried my best to give the most sincere and honest answer....
and I guess yes I answered it honestly...the truth and only truth that I perceive...
Anyway thanks for the question thought....
It gave me better direction of the state of my feelings...
I mean the past....*reminisce the past remind me many things that already happened...*
I would not elaborate the answer here cause its only between us*pinky promise*... :)
That the only question that I got asked last night....*still got 1more, but don't want to mention about it...LOL*
Now?
I think I should sleep...
Missed my bed so much....
its calling me now.....
*here I come my bed!LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment