♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Exam Paling Sandi!

Okay...
What I'm gonna write here is not related to the title there...
I just wrote this pieces of words while in the exam hall...
and the title describe about my exam today....
and here is the words that I wrote while waiting the time ticking 5minutes before end...

I'm wondering...
Again and again.....
Its still like that....
How can I describe this...
What should I do if my heart and mind keep contradicting?
Ya, its been awhile this things keep lingering my life....
When can both of you have the same decision?
Heart, are you too emotional or too numb?
Mind, are you too protective or too carefree?
I don't know whats wrong with both of you...
Always make me speechless and hopeless...
Sometimes...
I can feel that I've lost all my feelings....
Then I saw you again...
At the corner of the end.....


-pinkpink-
131110
5.10pm 
*its already edited..:p*

No comments:

Post a Comment