♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Girls Day Out

Huhuhu...
Today hang out with my girlfriends...
We meet at KFC Tuaran...
and chit chat...
then without preparation earlier...
we went to Nexus Resort Karambunai...
then we stroll around the beach....
we also walk around there...
i tried to avoid all the people that i know there...
but 1of the sport and recreation staff saw me...
cannot avoid..
hhahahaah...
then we go to Salut...
eat Lokan Bakar, Soto Ayam and drink Fresh Coconut...
and now??
I'm at home on saturday night!
This is the most unexciting part...
today i had so much fun with my girls...
tonight i stranded in my own house...
what the heck?

No comments:

Post a Comment