♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm Home....

Yup!
I'm home...
Thats mean I'm at Tuaran...
To be specific I'm at Kg Kauluan Tuaran...
and...
I'm so damn annoyed at home..
first, my brother problem...
just now I feel like want to pierce him into pieces..
second, mosquitoes!
'they' really conquered this home..
third, insects...
now I'm typing in the dark...
still there are many insects that wandering and attacking me...
I feel like I'm dying because of itchiness...
last but not least...
actually the most annoying thing happening right now..
the broadband line...
NO 3G...just GPRS...
still can connect to internet...
but really slow and my FB account home page need 5minutes to open...
what kind of connection is that??
I'm so happy back to Sabah..
But so annoyed when reach home...
what that supposed to mean??
This situation here really make me wanna run away from home...
(really stressed right now..)
I am suffering from itchiness since at Arau..
and now at home..
the itchiness level upgraded...
to decrease this stress level..
I think better for me to disconnect now before this annoyance grew larger and bigger..
bye..bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment