♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

3 May 2006

4years ago..i was writing this record at 11.05am..its on morning time..and it was Wednesday...(absent again huh?)..I was really pissed off with my BF (that time la..off course now EX)..when i try to be nice with him(SMS him and asked his condition), he replied my SMS and saying that no need to waste my credit to SMS him..what the hell?? just the moment when i tried to care for him and he reacted that way??i also pissed off with his new hair-style..he dyed his hair with an really-really awkward color..if you saw it...it really doesn't suit him...I SWEAR!

< during that time,I expressed my anger by writing huh? I guess I still doing this until now..it just so ME..XDDD>

No comments:

Post a Comment