♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

14 May, 15 May, 16 May ,19 May and 20 May 2006

14th May 2006 - rumors will affect many people... thats a fact.. action without investigation will destroy people..that was also a fact..

15th May 2006 - so shocked with my Physics result...unbelievable.. the result was too low..(didn't do any revision also...XD)

16th May 2006 - nothing much...BI exam really sucks...

19th May 2006 - on 18th May, didn't went to school.. went to Hospital Berungis... lost 1teeth.. and get to know with 1of the staff...(really funny)

20th May 2006 - Chemistry, Biology, Additional Mathematics, and Geography... (dizzy)

No comments:

Post a Comment