♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Choices again...

I really hate making decision...
Available choices have its own prices..
The procedures to proceed the decision will make my head loaded with CRAPS..
Can't this life be simple?
All so complicated..
decision..decision..decision and decision...
yesterday I managed to settle 1thing...
today here come another...
I really want to faint this time...
yesterday my chest about to burst..
today my head...
and my blood really boiling now...
all this procedures takes time and I hate waiting!
okay...
Calm down.....
I can do this....
step by step....
be patient...
all things can be solved...
relax...
settle 1by1....
1.Exam on 5th May...
2.Discuss with mum...
The next decision will depends on the result of the discussion...
come on Pink!
Swim or shrink...
everything gonna be just fine...
now...i need some nap...
my head seems to be overloads by MESS..
SLEEP..SLEEP...

No comments:

Post a Comment