♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Huh~

Bangun2 ja....
mengeluh~~~
Parah eh~~
kekekekeke....
lama xpost pakai bahasa 'rasmi' ni...
huhuhuhu...
punyala panassss...xdapat tdur bha...
WTH tul...jam11 bangun da...
sedangkan jam 7 lebi baru tdur td....
kin panassss bha...
nda pa...
leks ko pink...
bangun!
kasi beres semua keja2...
ada exam lg ni rabu ni....
huhuhu...
okey2...
only drop by 'conteng2' skit...
babai~~~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment