♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Midnight crap of mine

"yesterday cut"


the tears keep came out...
as I tried to stop it...
the more it flows out...
reminiscing the day that already passed...
i thought i could just leave it there...
but it keep haunting my life..
why you must be there?
and why i must in this situation?
at the time where i think that i already forget about you...
you simply walk into my world...
knocking the door of my life...
make my day become cloudy and rainy...
make the light become dim and hazy...
i try to move on..
i try to start again..
but you just keep wandering there...
i close my eyes but i saw you in my heart..
i shut my mouth but i keep saying your name in my heart..
the spaces between my fingers feels so empty...
like the space that you leave inside my heart..
how long you will haunt my day and night?
how many time i need to suffer the feeling?
how long i can hide inside the dark corner and cry for you?
how many tears i have to shed to ease this cut you leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment