♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Thanks Dad

I always have trusted my instinct that related to you...
And surprisingly it turned that I really can guess your actions..
I will not blame you for the time that you are not there for me..
I will always appreciate the moments that we had together...
I will not cry like I used to back then...
Although I didn't experienced a 'Family' atmosphere from you..
I still have the chance to create one right?
Even though you act like you don't care...
Always scold me, never treat me like I'm your daughter (i feel)..
I know that you have always cared for me since I was born..
I guess we have similarity here..
Like father like daughter huh?
I was touched when you remember things about me...
A little is enough for me...
Maybe I always brings you trouble since I was kid 
(you said that I had been naughty since I was small)
Thanks to you...
Today I'm still breathing..
Thanks for all the efforts..
I will always have faith in your actions..
Thanks for being my dad...
You might not the best father in the world..
But you are the only BEST father for me...
Maybe I'm not the best daughter that you had...
But I will prove to you that I be can someone that you can be proud of..
All the efforts you put in me will not become useless...
The reason for me to achieve my ambition its because I'm one of your daughters...
And you are my only Dad...
once again...Thanks Dad...

4 comments:

  1. terharu aku..siryes..hehe~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke..jangan teharu jak..praktikkan...XD..tp ko juga la yg paling pantas mengomen cni..thanks sebab sudi menjenguk blog aku yg merapu2 ni...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..kalo org keboringan mmg 2 jak la kerja dia..dun worry,i practice it since long ago..LoL~jus dunno how to express it.. XD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. keboringan kono...i saw ur status mcm bz tul awal2 pagi..parakk la bha juga..XDDD

    ReplyDelete