♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

1 May 2006

huhuhuh.. if today was Labor day...of course 4years ago it still Labor day...4years ago...according to my writing, it was monday and raining.. i write this record at 8.35pm... i write about my Kadet Polis Camp at Malanggang Kiulu... Me and my friend (Bibi) are joining the camp as Kadet Polis members while Gabe, also my friend joined the camp as PBSM... the camp was joined by Kadet Polis members from SMK Badin, SMK Tun Fuad Stephens, SMK Sungai Damit, SMK Sri Nangka, SMK Tamparuli and SMK Saint John(my school)...During the camp..the annoying things that I had to go through is like when need to wake up early in the morning...need to 'berkawad'...need to be on-time...and the most annoying things happen to me when the film inside my friend camera (that time still use film..hahahha) did not roll...thats means...the picture that we had snap from the very 1st shot was not snapped...and we only realizes it on the last day...what da heck! after going back from the camp... straightly gone to KB... Go to 'mandi sungai'...hahahha...(i always got energy for fun things...XD)...and then going home at 4A.M! (forgot already what I do until going back that late..) at the end of this writing.. i have to give my father the warning letter that i have received on 26th April 2006.. (after 1week had passed.. just now starting to worried about the warning letter,i really don't understand the situation huh?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment