♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Crap of Mine II

" yesterday shadow"

my tears still pouring as I look to you pictures..
my heart still throbbing every time you across my mind..
I still remember the day you left..
I just can't stop thinking the way you say it...
your words still resonance in my mind...
I want to look you in ur eyes....
and search for the truth...
is this really happening?
Am I dreaming?
Or did I misheard?
I just don't know..
its seems like yesterday you left...
seems like yesterday when you say those words to me...
and until today..
I still feel that it was dream...
I still can't accept the reality...
I lock myself in my world...
the reality really strike me...
I just want to stay in my world...
I can't believe what happening...
It's been a long time since you have left..
I just can't resist myself to know...
are you happy now?
did i ever crossed your mind?
have you missed the moment we have been through together?
do you ever regret for knowing me?
do you hate me?
how do you now?
questions keep popping out in my head...
but I just can't say it to you...
If we ever meet again...
How I must react?What should I say?
I just no idea...
what would we be now??
if I ask you stay...
Where would be now??
if I ask you to take me with you...
I just don't know...
Will you answer me if i ever ask you those questions?
I can't stop thinking of you..
you are the light of my life...
the flavors of my feeling...
the dream of my night...
without you...
i feel my life surrounded my darkness...
i lost the sense of judging my own feeling...
every night is sleepless night for me...
why did you take with you all those?
why did you leave me with all this sorrows?
why....


*this post are not related to anyone that still alive or already dead...words are life expression tools...as imagination is mind flavor...the way you think about something will be different from others as you imagining...playing with imagination...express it with words...*

No comments:

Post a Comment