♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Relax A Bit ~~

Hello~~
so tired typing my 2006 life just now...
i had postponed it before this due to my examination..
today paper was Operation Management..
and tomorrow will be Business Communication...
Principle of Marketing will be on 5th May..
still got time to revise it later...XD
this few days i've been busy on examination..(*finger crossed*)
*19 April - Macroeconomic *blank*
*22 April - Business Law *cannot breathe*
*23 April - Introduction To Psychology *Faint*
*24 April - Academic English *relieve a bit*
*26 April - Operation Management *face turn blue*
during study week...
i have the opportunities to study...
BUT..
my mood are not into study...
its hard for me to study if the mood was not there...
almost all the paper was studied on 1 day before the exam..
hurm...
if continuing like this...
i doubt that i can finish my remaining 3 years in USM...
to graduate in minimum result can be achieved..
but that would waste my time !
I dont want  to graduate only with the minimum result..
(not saying that i will achieve 4 flat...mudaranaii..)
at least the result must be above normal pass...XD
after this...
i want to read manga at One Manga - Cherry Juice
then i want to take a nap...
see you soon~~~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment