♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Esther...Die...

HuHuHuHuUUHUhUHu...
what am I doing??
I am confused...
what is the meaning of all this??
more complicated and confusing...
maybe I just can't keep my mouth shut!
my friend already remind me..
don't be too honest..
and that is my BIGGEST weaknesses...
Too honest ( sometimes ) at a time I shouldn't be..
although this have hurt me from I know the meaning of 'hurt'
I just can't ignore it..
its my nature I think so??
why I must say it??
actually its not honest...
Its like saying something that I shouldn't say..
or maybe saying things that I MUST NOT say..
Am I stupid or dumb??
why I should be like this??
why??
go away from me...
I might hurt you before I realize it was too late to keep quiet..
I hate this part of me...
you are mad Esther..
you know it hurt you...
but still you done it...
again and again..
when would this end anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment