♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

7 April 2006

huhuhuh...ni hari dalam sejarah lagi sandi~~ kejam betul bh sy ni.. hari ni in 4years ago... saya break up my current BF that time... and in the same time couple with another guy.. now i'm thinking.. what is in my head that time...mistakes really datang combo2..masa ni saya risau berabis da ni...bukan pasal apa...sudah 2 days xpegi skola...hahahha... xhabis lagi rasa bersalah sama EX..skrg double regret..huhuhu...punya la... tapi ni baru sikit lagi ni... kekejaman sebenar belum terserlah..I guess that time...love is only game to play huh??

*what the point i write this?
*reminder to me: "kalau marah or sakit hati, jangan buat sesuatu dengan melulu.. nanti menambah masalah sendiri ja in the future..."
*I am scared for the things that I am capable to do... I had done it!@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment