♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Putus Lagi??

Alalalala...
Punya la teruk!!
Adakah putus lagi??
Tadi pagi masa tukar baju...
Putus rantai~~
Ni rantai yang saya dapat masa dinner 'Malam Kita Bha Ni'
The conclusion is??
Kalau setakat rantai nipis macam tu..
Memang saya tidak sesuai...
Bikin panas betul~~
Rasa lain2 ni leher 'kosong'
Nanti la masa cuti cari 'subtitute' dia..
 Biarpun rasa tidak senang hati..
Saya mau buat bodoh jak ni..
Malas mau fikir banyak2...
(tp banyak sudah scenery xbagus dalam kepala ni)
STOP
Back to reality...
Back to business...
Have missions to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment