♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another Crap of Mine

"faith,feeling and you...."

your smile haunted my sleep...
your laughter still mingle around my ear-lobe..
the way you look at me...
make my heart calm...
who are you that make me me feel this way...
why are you going farther as i try to grasp you...
and when the time of my sorrows...
you come to me and wipe my tears...
i am alive when you are around and feel lost when you are not at my sight...
why...why...and why...
is it my feeling are being strange or you have been special to me....
one day...
you suddenly go....
without a sign...
without a farewell...
the hand that always take me..
the words that soothes me...
the smile that shine my life...
now had disappeared....
my worlds suddenly become dime and dull...
i had fallen to deep black hole...
no sound...no sign...no light...no path...
just loneliness..darkness...and emptiness...
since the moment you left...
i've been wandering in this space...
waiting, wondering, and missing...
i keep myself in this place...
i can left but i stay on the name of faith...
faith is the reason for me to be here...
faith is the reason why i still wait...
faith is the reason for me to keep believing that you will drag me out from here..
as long as my faith is inside my heart...
i will always be here...
maybe the day will come when you take me out from here...
or maybe someday i will open the door to find the light...
maybe........

*this post are not related to anyone that still alive or already dead...words are life expression tools...as imagination is mind flavor...the way you think about something will be different from others as you imagining...playing with imagination...express it with words...*

No comments:

Post a Comment