♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Second Night at Home

Yupz!
Today is my second night at home..
there is a saying crossed my mind just now...
"today is better than yesterday"
well...
to be frank...
tonight is better than last night...
better environment i guess...
but today emotion still unstable...
still affected by my brother action...
surprisingly...
his rudeness level really annoying...
i gotta feeling to torn him into pieces...
my patience level almost reach its limit...
stop it or i will stop it for you...
don't challenge my patience level...
you will regret it...
i will make sure you will...
this morning i had stuff to follow up..
really dislike this type of formal things to be done..
so many procedures...
and off course i will face so many reaction and behaviors..
peoples...
now its already 25th of May...
will be back to Penang on July...
the date is still unknown...
i still haven't book my ticket..
now i don't feel like want to sleep yet...
hurm...
what i want to do then...

1 comment:

  1. dearie, relax.. :)) i know things are tough for you right now but u can overcome it.. stay strong!! *oh yeah* about your bro, just let him be.. he's still young ba.. :)

    ReplyDelete