♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nexus?

Just now my colleagues called..
he said that Nexus need part timer..
Its a mistake actually...
i want to call my friend to ask him about the way to the beach...
but when his wife answered the phone...
i got panicked for nothing...
and said that i want to ask her husband if they are hiring part time now...
when i think about it again...
why i got panic??
really stupid...
hahahha...
the offer is not bad actually...
since my father keep asking me to find a job during this semester break...
but my laziness conquering...
kekekke...
i just wanna get rest...
and yes...
i still need to consider about transportation and other things as well..
i left my shoe at Penang...
and there is no way I want to buy a new shoe just to work part time now...
money is the critical point...hahahhah...
hurm...
if I go to work...
I can kill my time...
but my time will be limited to others activities...
hurm...
think...think...decision...decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment