♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

In The Middle of night...

hurm...
now so blur...
why?
because its hard for me to decide which minor i want to take this coming semester...
want to choose language?communication?or economic?
actually language is not my main option...
but i interested in majoring International Business..
and the only minor i can take for this major is language...
either Chinese or Japanese...
but there are difficulties...
IB is the most tough major...
and for lazy person like me...
it really will harm my result...
haiya~~~
IB or Marketing?
which major will suitable me the most??
this is really challenging my decision wiseness....
if i choose the major that not suitable for me...
it will be a waste of my time and money...
i really need advices now...
this decision is like 'save your mom or save your dad'..
*rolling-thinking*


*Broadband at my home really sucks*

No comments:

Post a Comment