♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pink + Raymie birthday !

on 25th June 2010...
Raymie was turning 2 years old...
he was my youngest brother...
and we celebrate his birthday with mine..
my birthday was on 26th June...
we share our birthday cake...
sharing is caring huh??
hahhaha....
all my siblings except Ridwan was there...
for some reason,he cannot attend it...
I was expecting siblings reunion...
but the mission was failed..
so happy because last time I had a cake for birthday was 12years ago..
I will attach the picture on that night later...
*internet problem*

No comments:

Post a Comment