♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Girl Day Out!

today hang out with my friends...
Marisa, Shirly and Bertha...
we went to 1Borneo...
first...
we were having lunch at Apple Cafe...
Then we went to K-Box and sing our heart out...
when all girls inside K-Box...
its the time when they sing all out...
then we went to Fun Square...
its play time!
we met Bryan, Sam, Bill, Hannah,etc....(forgot already)
after that...
we go to Harris...
i was searching for a Sudoku and Crossword puzzle book..
want to find something to do in free time..
sound like i have a lot of free time...
hahhaha....
after 'strolling' there..
we went to Big Apple!
Buy some doughnuts (for me!)
for dinner,since it was already 7pm...
we went to Sushi King!
oh yeah...
Big Apple and Sushi King in a day...
satisfying the passion to eat in a day...
*grin*
and its not the end...
my passion towards food are not done yet...
there still foods that i want to eat while i still at Sabah...
tomorrow...once again will go to KK....
*sighing*

No comments:

Post a Comment