♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

11 June, 12 June and 17 June 2006

11th June 2006 - flirt a guy that already have girlfriend...hahahahaha...because?fight with BF..but later on,make up with Bf..problem settled...

12th June 2006 - a guy asked me to couple with him..without thinking twice...the word 'YES' slipped through my mouth...the guy that i flirt yesterday didn't believe when i tell him that i'm at home..huhuhuh...and then, my BF??since he already pick a fight with me and although we already make up with each other...the feeling is not the same..i also complained that i'm really lazy going to school..

17th June 2006 - tonsil attack!really hurt...flu also attacking...during this date,i only write about my friends relationships... also write about my BFs...hahahah...

p/s: I feel that i'm so cruel that time...hurm...don't try this action...its really will 'kill' you when its time to decide..deciding will affect your life...

2 comments: