♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

20 June, 21 June, 25 June, 26 June 2006

20th June 2006 - My friend birthday,Baby...she is turning 24 years old...(that mean this year she is turning 28th,sorry for this exposure...XD) during this date, there was a  handball match...my cousin 16th birthday,Herdah..

21st June 2006 - My classmate birthday,Villery.. today I attended my Police Cadets training(seldom attend this training,so I write it down..)

25th June 2006 - hohoho...dead! my result was out...38/41..the worst ranking...the day before, I went to watch "2Fast2Furious Tokyo Drift"with my friends...also went to Best-Mart Kolombong... now known as Giant Kolombong...went with my friends..and met with someone that really interesting for me...XD

26th June 2006 - My 16th birthday....my mum forgot about my birthday..my dad didn't gave me any present...my boyfriend pick a fight on my birthday...didn't went to school...and my 'neighbor' in class also absent...what a coincidence...and only 7 people text me to wish...what a pathetic birthday...*sigh*

28th June 2006 - Daddy birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment