♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rainy Day

This few days...
Its been raining on the afternoon...
not a bad thing actually...
but can be a factors of bad things...
yesterday because of the rain too heavy...
the water plant at Telibong was closed for a moment...
and caused water shortage..(no water actually!)
because there is no water yesterday....
I only soaked my clothes....
then the consequences?
today when i wash the cloth was bleached!
my shirt that was given by my friend already spoiled!
the color originally was pink..
and now it turn brown!
so dissatisfied with my shirt condition...
it was my favorite shirt!
the good thing are...
I'm home for 2whole day!
then i cooked spaghetti today...
not as good as chef...
but still tasted good..XD
still dunno what will happen tomorrow...
but i'm looking forward towards it...
Esther! Do your Best everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment