♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My route today...

really tired....
exhausted...
last night sleep a bit late than usual...
(if at Penang it was the normal sleeping time..*wink*)
wake up this morning then get prepared to continue the undone business..
went to JPN Tuaran...
after that take bus to KK...
when i almost reach KK,my father tell me go to Inanam...
so I stopped at Likas and ride another bus to Inanam...
at Inanam, I have to wait for my father about 15minutes...
its sound like short amount of time..
but it feels so long and irritating when the weather is hot and your tummy start to rhyming...
then after that...
we went to eat at FNR...
actually my father have to fetch my step siblings...
but he saw that i'm about to explode so he postponed to fetch them...
thanks for the consideration dad!
then went to Wisma Tun Fuad...
after that i go to Karamunsing to buy mouse and ear-piece...
after that i went back to Tuaran and stucked there until 6.30pm..
straightly go to my aunt house and chat with her until 8pm...
now i'm at home and stuck in front of my laptop screen...
XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment