♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Why?

Well...
I break up with someone recently....
just recently...(not yesterday or the day before la)...
few of my friends think that I'm still in very broken heart condition...
Guess what?
I'm NOT!
not like totally no feeling la~~
but not broken heart until cannot sleep or I'm dying~~
(I have difficulty to sleep to begin with...LOL)
Why?
If you love somebody and the person doesn't love you anymore...
It was really hurt....
ya...
really....
But what happened to me then?
It was what I call "Calmness"...
I gain this feeling while thinking and through openness to nature...
Some will say I gave up easily...
Give up?
Who are you to decide?
Who will care what you think anyway?
(ya, who will care what I think anyway?LOL)
Have you ever heard that "don't judge the book by its cover"?
and some addition from me....
"don't over think about the contents of a book based on illustration outside.."
(amacam?buli ka?LOL)
people had known me for this 'air head' behavior...
when the 'gilaness' attack....*habislah*
To be honest with...
I can be nuts above average...
In melancholy state also above average...
I can be in totally emotionless state...
In totally emotional state...
*back to track...terlebih suda...*
Okay...
He is a guy that really worth it to love....Trust ME...
He is a patient guy...really patient...
He know how to make you feel you are cared...
He is very considerate guy...
He would avoid you from being jealous...
*see..he is so considerate to your feeling...*
but beware!
don't ever, don't dare to make him hate you...
once he hate you....it really will cost you a lot...
ya...I mean a LOT!
He is not perfect....
But who is perfect anyway?
for me...he is nearly perfection....
Well...
Its a loss for me that I loss him...
(It was good news for all the girls out there...)
I realize and take action a bit late....
But its better than not realizing it....
I learn a lot from this relationship...
Its been a while...
maybe we are not meant for each other to begin with...
there are HUGE different between us...*well, I realized it from the beginning*
But as we going through the relationship...
I thought it can be overcome....
It will be FINE....
Indeed it can be...
But the problem arise when your feeling is began to fade...
this one the POISON...
this poison will KILL a relationship...
Its only the matter of timing....
If you found the ANTIDOTE...
It will help a lot....
If not? Selamat Tinggal...
"Kenyataan memang menyakitkan.."
So...
If this the best for him....
I would be happy to watch him from the back...
*sideways is ok, from far away la~~*
Please...really....PLEASE...
Be better than you used to be....
Be more happy than you used to be....
Be strong than you used to be...
So I wouldn't be sad to watch you from here....
In return..
I will become better, happy and stronger...
fair okay?
Sounds like I'm joking?
Watashi wa jodan de wa nai.....*puppy eyes*
(OMG! its 11.42am....I'm late! GTG, will update later....)

No comments:

Post a Comment