♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Craving!

Yes...
I'm craving to write something at my blog....LOL...
I have many things to share yesterday...
But THANKS A LOT to USM Hotspot...
cannot online!
Now I want to spill out all the things I want to write yesterday...


I wake up at 9.30am...
well....
its kind of amazing for me to wake up at that time while went to bed at 4am...
actually having a mucho-mucho great belly ache...
hahahahaha....
then chatting with friend....
after chatting for a while, decided to take a nap but reading novel titled "Cinta Dua Jiwa" before that...
5minutes reading novel....*trit...trit....trit....*
SMS.....
have work to do...
prepare to go out and the 1st destination would be post office....
need to post some documents, for my future...*XD*
then went to Perangin Mall to have lunch with friends...
< Arthur, Esteranza, S.Darren, Reyn and Josephine>
after lunch...'Lepaking' at Starbucks with Esteranza...
Having Caramel latte + blueberry muffin = really full...
then went back to USM...
Now is the main event....
Charity Fund....
working with who are seniors and have more experience will benefit to ourself...
ya...
the seniors that I'm talking here are Andy, Christina, YK, and Arja..
They are the committee member of Tawau Project -  We Care...
we are doing the first fund raising at Let's Joget event....
It's raining a bit and affect our moods at the beginning...
But at the middle of the event...
we suddenly gained some spirits to work....
the moods change and we having fun....
it was fun to work with people that you are comfortable with and when you can be yourself....
after that we went out to Khaleel and chit chat...
although really tired...
the satisfaction of doing charity work overcome the tired...
went back to room and tension because cannot online...
continue with my novel reading and sleep around 3am...
but only 'tidur-tidur ayam'...
awake by a SMS from friend...
after read it, continue with sleeping...
then around 8.30am, fully wake up and get ready to upgrading...
so nervous ....hahahahaha....not because upgrading things....
but need to do all the secretary works, really make me headache...
okay, its really chaotic morning....
I dislike this position, but I have to LOVE it to make it easier for me to do all the works...
not fully stretching...kicking style really............................*don't know how to describe*
all went wrong, even the basic level can't do it very well....
but something make my day brighter....
Dylan!hahahahaha....
He was damn cute....I'm not lying... the moments I see him, I feel like want to hug him....
argh~~~~
He was a bit shy at the beginning, but we get along well after having few conversation...
He doesn't understand my words, ya... embarrass to admit but I'm very bad in Chinese...
he is quite friendly....and sweet.....
haish~~~
This is my weakness of me....seeing cute boys...
Its a fact okay?
His baby face look sooo...sooooo....gosh~~~
actually seeing him remind me of my younger brother, Rahim..
they are same age, same height (almost), same body figure....
almost all the same...
maybe I'm attracted to him because he resemble my brother a lot...
and guess what?
he was better than me in Karate, he teach me to do some kata...
it was embarrassing, but there are no embarrass in gaining knowledge...
thanks to him, my day was a bit brighter....
having lunch, back to my room and read another novel, "Jangan Kau Tangisi"..
then having a nap...
have a visitor~ Kim2...she want to do her online quiz...
then welcome to USM to my roomate....XD
now I'm not alone anymore in my room...
and now?
she is sleeping and I'm still in front of my laptop....
to release the craving to type something in my blog...
now I'm done....
gonna went to bed very soon...have classes and things to do tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment