♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

4Sept, 5Sept, 6Sept, 7Sept, 9Sept, 12Sept, 13Sept, and 17Sept 2006

4 September 2006 - break with BF?, anyway someone had won 2nd place in a skate competition but he broke his own hand....

5 September 2006 - My ex BF suddenly SMS me, asking about this and that~~and don't know how to explain...crowded with guy issues...*devil laugh*...in the same time headache about my homework...still got around 500 need to copy...(=.=")

6 September 2006 - My ex suddenly called...*shocked mode*

7 September 2006 - went to KB...brainwashed by my friend...sorry guys....you all know that I always stand for my decision...

9 September 2006 - My friend Dolores birthday party at her house...

12 September 2006 - fight with dad at 10september...*sorry dad*...and yes,still headache...but this time guy issues...*anyway,why there are so many guys?confused mode*

13September 2006 - Dolores officially birthday date!

17September 2006 - Karlhengson Birthday...*and today (17/092010)...its his birthday again...may GBU owez)

No comments:

Post a Comment