♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

16 Sept, 24 Sept, 25 Sept and 29 Sept 2006

16 September 2006 - Penutupan Bulan Kemerdekaan and the wedding of my stepfather niece at Mengkabong Tuaran..I supposed to be the 'Pengapit'...but due to some reason, I'm at KK instead...XD

24 September 2006 - 1st day fasting....thats mean its already fasting month...and now(2010)...its already Raya for almost 2weeks....huhuhu....

25 September 2006 - My grandma eye operation...now (2010) she is already passed away...well...its already 2years she leaving me...I'm so sad because didn't watch her in her last breathe...I'm in the middle of exam that time...I didn't cried that time...really....but remembering back how i treat her back then...I feel guilty...Its been a long time she didn't visit me in my dream...the last time she appear in my dream, she telling me that she is doing fine and she always watch me from far away....and yes...I cried after I woke up...I miss you... please come visit me sometimes...

29 September 2006 - Gabe birthday!


*thats all for the September in 2006...I just write in advance....well....next week will be chaotic week for me...XD*

No comments:

Post a Comment