♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Silent Love

LOVE...
simple 4 words but the meaning is universal and very deep...
it can be anything to anyone....
as for me?
I have grown up with 'silent' love...
silent?
you love someone but you didn't act like one and talk like one too...
I think I should not continuously continue this 'silent' legacy...
I should go out and grab the chance...
well...
this kind of love doesn't shows...
this kind of love always create misunderstanding...
this kind of love make people insecure...
this kind of love can make the person that you love started to hate you...
there are so many DISADVANTAGES of this kind of love...
but some people tend to do it...
and yes...
I'm the one on it...
this silent love had been tearing my heart since long ago...
the person that I love just one by one leave me....
and I only watching on the sideline...
and see as they leave....
I never fight for it....
I prefer to hide at a dark place and comfort my own feeling...
that just keep continuing....
for unknown reason....
then after I reminisce...
It's my father!
okay...
Thanks dad for sharing this unique trait of you...
and make me totally unique person...
but I don't care this time....
I want to break the tradition...
I never do this before...
for unknown reason also...
Now...
I want to FIGHT for the person I love...
Maybe realizing it now will be too late...
but...
I will keep trying...
Now I'm already determined to go for it...
No matter how shameful it is...
Just go on....
I'm tired blaming and regretting for all the things that I have done and didn't do..
blaming who?
myself...
I keep blaming myself until I'm so depressed sometimes...
stressed and low self esteem.....
there are no such things like 180 degrees sudden change....
try with a small change...
We can do no great things,only small things with great love.- Mother Teresa
okay...
thanks to Lally Liong
for the quote to inspire...
also a words from my friends also make me realize how I close myself to other people...
"not rite just u know u never let anybody understand u "
maybe I have known about this before....
but I tempted to ignore it....
hurm....
Those words really wake me up....
*dush3*
and the point of all this things I write here just simple...
I don't want to let you go because I will never find somebody like you again!
I love you so much and I need you too....
I don't want to let you go!NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment