♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Playlist in Profile..(^.~)

I just updated the list on songs playing on my profile...
well~~
every songs has their own story...
and some of these songs means something to me...
since I'm so free...
got nothing to do...
I want to write something about all the songs inside my profile...

1.Nadiku - Sabhi Saidi
- this song is so catchy... the first time I heard this, feel like want to cry....the lyric also so meaningful...i like the way the language being used...;)

2.Selamat Malam - Faizal Tahir
- Faizal Tahir songs are all awesome! Song like Coba, Sampai Syurga, Mahakarya Cinta, Bencinta, etc are awesome! well, I only list this song because I've been to the Hot Fm Big Jam and watched he sing live! *and the night also the one of the best night that I'd ever had...*

3.Aku Skandal - Hujan
- this song? Hurm... I like the music and the lyric...simple but the message is there...this Hujan Band also I like very much! broken hearted song but sing in a happening music....One of their new song that I like now is 'Selamat Pagi Sayang '...I think its really romantic...*ngeee~~*

4.1234 - Plain White T's
- this song appeared when I'm in a broken heart situation...*hahaha*....this song lyrics are so meaningful...how the relationship are just so mutual....understanding and trust...the video clip also very cute~~kawaii desu nee?hahahaha....

5.Cintaku Tertinggal Di Malaysia - Ahmad Dhani
- well...the lyrics was so meaningful...relationship that ended before it was started...so touched by this song...the music is sooooo nice... XD

6.The Only Exception - Paramore
- I forgot how I discover this song...I think I heard it on Fly Fm... The channel that only can be heard in West Malaysia...wondering when this station can be heard at East Malaysia... when I heard this song, automatically my heart resonance with the sad feeling...But this song is really good! How your perception are being put aside because of loving a guy....

7.Everybody Knows - John Legend
- its funny when I first heard this song at F.O.S. promotional video clip at Centre Point KK.. after i go back home, quickly search for this song...."cause everybody knows, but nobody really knows..how to make it work...or how to ease the hurt...we heard it all before that everybody knows...cause how to make right...I'd wish we gave it one more try..."relationship are not so simple, nothing are certain....that one I can conclude from this song...."I still can't believe, you found somebody new...and I wish you the best...I guess..."..lyric are main ingredient in a song...XD

8. Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold
- I'm not into this band...but I heard this song from someone that special to me....*in the past*..thats how people influenced by other people.... :p the lyric mean a lot...ya..really a lot..."dear God, the only thing I asked of you is to hold her if I'm not around when I much too far away...we all need, the person who can be true to you....but I left her when I found her, now I'd wish I stay..........." the person liked this song, and I'm influenced by the person...well...its a nice song actually....so thanks to the person that liked this song and expose me to this song...*ngee~~*

9 & 10. Haru Haru (Day By Day) & Hallelujah - Big Bang
-the Haru Haru I found it accidentally when searching at YouTube for Big Bang song, Hallelujah... it was the soundtrack of 'IRIS'-korean drama....the plot quite interesting..but the ending quite disappointing...I also like this kind of music..XD

11.Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - Utada Hikaru
- discovered this song at my senior car...while we are on the way to the Perpustakaan Hamzah Sendut 1..the music attracted us two...*we both attracted to the song la~~~*my senior keep saying that the song is sung by Utada Hikaru from the language and the way of singing......I remember that time, after reached the library, he google the lyric and yes....he got it right....kekeke...the music in this song is quite like funky...just suite my taste...:p

12.More Than Words - Frankie J
- I think I already posted about this song....More Than Words by Frankie J....I liked this song because of the meaningful lyric....XD...

13.Aku Bukan Aku -  Tilu
-this one I'm not into it for the first time....But when I heard this song on the way to Hotspring Ranau...It just compatible with the mood that time...memory....XD

14.Wake Me Up When September End - Green Day
- the song is released around nearly end of 2007...well it just suited the situation I faced that time...SPM exam!hahahha...that time the SPM is in early September or October...can't remember it...but just suited the mood...hahahaha...then beginning from last year,2009, this song keep haunting me...misfortune keep repeated in this month...how that time I'd wished this month is not listed in the calendar...then this year...*memang cun2 la*...again...September really like ode to me...when I'm in unstable emotions, then here comes another challenges...luckily I'm not suffering from any heart disease...*palis2*...but I believe..there are no bad things that are too bad and there is no good things that are too good...so...some good things also happened to me...example, the PCCG camp...help me look more to myself and view things in positive side...XD

15.Drama King - Meet Uncle Hussein
-okay...this one quite interesting...I don't remember the first time....but I also watched MUH performed at the Hot Fm Big Jam...the moment I heard this song, I'm speechless...I feel the song is describing me...WTH...but the feeling is there....This song condemned me..."Lakon layarmu hebat, terpukau ku melihat..Isi hati murahan, sampai bila kamu mahu tersesat...tidak kau penat, hidup penuh muslihat....mahkotamu raja drama..." not all describing me...but some of it....I always think that there are too many hidden side of me...yaka?hahah...not sure...


16. Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
-I know this song recently from a friend.....My friend said that this song is nice...so I searched it at the internet...the moment the music touched my ear drum....I really amazed...so touched...what a nice song! The guitar part was really cool! Totally and definitely awesomeeeee.....I had the feeling that I heard this song somewhere in the past but can't recalled it...well...it already exist long time ago....*hahahaha* anyway thanks to the person that make me realize the existent of this nice song....*hugs*


17. Speechless - Lady Gaga
-Lady Gaga song that is a bit different from her previous song...Nice! I watched the video clip where she play the piano and sing this song....sooo...soooo...soooooooooooo...cool...well, that proven that her live performance really awesome, her voice is not fake! Lady Gaga Live at VEVO Launch Event.... I'm so excited and asked my cousins to review the video and teach me to play the piano piece...I'm looking forward to learn this piano piece *I don't know how to play piano actually...hahahaha*

18.Kissing You - Miranda Cosgrove
-good song is easily to be recalled...hahaha...its a new song...really nice...I can't remember the lyric...But I keep repeating the intro..."Spark fly...Its like an electricity...I might die..When I forget how to breathe..."ya...only this part I can remember the most...

19.Club Can't Handle Me - Florida Featuring David Guetta
-Step Up 3D soundtrack! this song make me wanna move my body...hahaha..."You know I know how~~~~" Step Up 3D..the last movie that I watched that accompanied by.........*haish....*... but really make people want to dance along...

20 & 21. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars & Magic - B.O.B. featuring Rivers Cuomo
-why I combined this two song?because the reason for me liking is quite the same....fun..the Bruno Mars might be slow...but calm my heart the moments I heard the beginning part....Magic...Dorsie keep singing this song but I didn't get it...*slow pick up*...But it was really nice...hahaha...

22.Stay - Estrella
-sometimes I want to cry when I heard this song....I'm not sure....But this sad song is masked by the quite calming music..*for me*...the singer expressed this sad song in happy way...like she was minimizing the sad part..."All my sorrows flew away...Hush keep quite hear me say....I don't ever want you to go...Please stay.............................................."

23.Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
-oldies song....First heard it when I was 3-4 years old that time, and staying at Labuan...I watched it on TV and it just touched deep inside my heart....If I'm not mistaken, my tears almost run down at the first time I heard this song...*ada feeling suda ka that time?*weird...but that was actually happened...I listen to this song every morning...well, it was on TV...Sometimes MJ, Elton John, MLTR and etc song also played at television that time...So, I grow up with this kind of song....the piano piece is so calming and Richard Marx voice also nice!

24. You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
-first heard around 5-6 years ago...so touched with the lyrics...this is an inspirational song....if u ever meet obstacles in ur life...try listen to this song...this is the original 1...the newer is sing by Westlife...not bad....this song make me more realize to the surrounding...I learn that, troubles can be faced more easily and you will be stronger with the people that you love and love you..."I am strong, when I am on your shoulder...You raise me up...To more than I can be..."..with the people that supporting you, you can be stronger mentally and physically...motivation...inspire...

25. Chasing Pavements - Adele
-this song is one of the soundtracks in 'Wild Child' movie...this song played at the moment when the heroin with the hero...so romantic moment....ya...before it was destroyed by the antagonist character..

< From all these, I realized that I'm more to the meaningful lyrics and slow musics... People said what we tend to listen is the song that connected to our life experience or feelings... Well, that sounds that I'm very 'sedih2' type la pula....hahaha...Maybe some of it yes..Just maybe okay?But different people got different opinion about these...As long I'm happy, relaxed and enjoying the songs...who care?XDDD>

No comments:

Post a Comment