♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Brothers....

well....
Kind of boring now....
decided to write something about my brothers...
hahahahaha...
Since I'm the FIRST and ONLY daughter of my mother....
all of them are my younger brothers....

1. Tony
*my only brother... ...thats mean we are pair! hahaha... He is quite guy...1year younger than me...currently studying at JPSM Papar...he is hard headed...but I love him so much! he is one of my best friends...since he is my only bro...I do care about him so much! we do disagree with some stuff, we quarrel quite often, sometimes we are not talking to each other, we wrestling together, gossiping together , but we love and care each other...he listen to my advice, so do I...we might not look alike...but we still siblings right?XOXOXO...since I'm so far from home, I told him to look at our younger brothers...he is reliable enough to protect the family...some of our personality are different....some people might think that he is my boyfriend when we walk together...he is tougher and higher than me...he can be very mature and sometimes childish....good cooker....XD

2. Ridwan

*considered my brother because I was so close to him...(I close with all my siblings in mother side)...he is taking PMR this year....all the best to him...hahahahaha...love to dance and sing...quite talented...hahah...this one?we share a lot of similarity....He like to make me angry....ya...make me angry and you will suffer....hahahahah...I always give him advices, well most of the times he will ignore it....tried to beat me in talking? still need to learn a lot....gossip is his main feature...hahaha... although we fight quite often, but he receive special attention from me...protecting him is my duty...since he cause trouble a lot...A LOT!give me headache but most reliable person almost in all aspect...housework? no problem! homework? OK! maid? sure! new issues and gossip? UP TO DATE! punching bag? YA!hahahaha...

3.Rahim

*he is 8years old...now he only stay at home...he broke his leg when climbing Langsat Tree..we connected in many ways...one of it was we both broke our leg at the same side...we have different father, but look alike and he is quite fair too...he is not so good with Ridwan...they quarrel a lot...this one?drama king..just like Ridwan...like to pretend....should be an actor in the future...hahahha..he always tried to talk back to me....but sorry, you are still far to beat me kid...I love him and he love me too...when I'm at home, he always tried to stick with me...ya....he always try to pick a fight with me....and sometimes acting to catch my attention...my mother said he always ask when I will be home....he also have a good academic record and can be better if not lazy...he amazed me with his improvement and achievements...he already surpassed some of my achievements during that age....most of it on sports...well..I'm not good with sports since I was young...very thin, too thin actually......he shared lot of Ridwan behavior...and in that case, we are close too...If I talk with him, he will listen and do what I told him..good boy...XD

4. Raymie

*hohoho...the youngest brother of mine....he is so cute~~hahahahah...he is only 2 years old, his birthday is 1day earlier than me,thanks to that my mother always remember my birthday for this 2 years....the first thing that you will imagine when you saw him is HAGEMARU, really look alike!...the first conversation that we had is...."apa ko buat? sudah makan? bila ko balik? love you, bye2...."...really happy that time...hahahhaha....I spent less time with him because he was born while I'm in KML...he is so cold with me at the beginning...and only want my mother to take care of him...he is so annoying when he cried non-stop while I was sleeping...so hard to coax him...manja! hyperactive...my mother said that he is so 'ganjil' among our siblings...ya...he really is...but after a few days, he already used to my presence...and guess what??he is sticking to me like glue!(=.=")...he like camera a lot! he like to pose! and he LOVE my laptop...hahahhaha....a bit naughty....like teddy bears...when I reached home at last semester break...the moment he saw my 'Doraemon'...I can't even take it back....T.T..but after some tactics...I regained my 'Doraemon' back!aha! He like to dance...sing...I can't wait to go back and kiss him, 'kubit2', hugs and play with him...and the most important thing is to tell himto do the FISH MOUTH...hahahhaha  muaxxx...

^writing about them really makes me craving to go home....and I know they really like it when I say I will be going home...why?because I never go home without buying anything to all of them...and yes...they also don't like it when I'm home...why?because they cannot disobey any of my words...hahahaha...my mother will be the happiest person if I'm at home because my brother all will be under control...I'm the only girl in the house and I rule the house...my orders are absolute...hahahahah...although I always mad at them, they know that I really love them...and off course, I know they love me too....we pick a fight with each other, we get mad with each other, we quarrel and scold each other but at the end of the day, we will laugh together and enjoy the moments...XD...I heart u guys!^

Ridwan-Pink-Rahim

Tony-Raymie-Pink-Rahim


No comments:

Post a Comment