♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

27 Aug, 28 Aug, 29 Aug, 30 Aug, 31 Aug, 1 Sept, and 3 Sept 2006

27 August 2006 - watched 'free show'....so shocked and surprised....and it was really disgusting....*Puke*

28 August 2006 - back to school after holiday for 1 week...and the beginning of test! *paper BM,BI, Chem and EST*..and same like other Monday...It was shopping time! actually it was only for groceries...(;P)...and the guy that I have crush before suddenly like shows some interest....what the???! but I ignore him and say that we are just a friend...XD

29 August 2006 - My younger brother 15th birthday....

30 August 2006 - gathered my classmates autograph...the last day of the test....*hurrayyy*

31 August 2006 - Malaysia 49th National Day....and also reminder...have to fetch 'person' at Airport...on October...=.="

1 September 2006 - Mathematics and Additional Mathematics results are out... the teacher really dissatisfied with the result...she tell us to write 50 correction answer for each question that we had answered wrongly...and the most BEST things that had happened to me is when I answered all the question wrongly....*yeehaaaa~~~*

3 September 2006 - went 'out'...hahahaha...Girls day out! having fun to the max....but some incident had spoiled the fun...damn you the spoiler! hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment