♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

expect the unexpected?

People always expect things...
And off course...
they will expect good things and some bad things will happen....
let things be done smoothly also an expectation....
but less are expecting the unexpected things...
because unexpected things can be happen as good things and bad things...
things that become unexpected good will make you happy...
and things that become unexpected bad will make you down...
well...
as for me...
today I expect that I would become more energetic than I always be...
tried to sleep early last night...
packed my bags for classes and tutorials...
setting the schedule for the whole day...
and something unexpected thing happen...
headache attack!
cannot get up....
and?
all my schedule spoiled......
haish~~~
didn't manage to attend classes and tutorials...
stuck in my bed....
after I gain some strength to get up....
directly went to Pusat Sejahtera.....*after lunch la*
then went to Kedai Mahasiswa, buy a few things....
then go back....
now at room....
still in headache mode....
haish...
spoil my day that I plan to be 'HURU-HARA' today...
but who said the unexpected things will always be bad?
well...
not for me anyway...
"No bad things that are too bad and no good things that are too good..."
based on this way of thinking..
I managed to survive up until now...
to the people from my childhood time...
to my families....
to my friends...
do my progress of life is within your expectation?
well, I wouldn't know...
only you know it....
Many things had happened in my life that are far from my expectations..
but as the things goes by, I become stronger...*maybe?*
I also thinks that I'm very unexpected person.....
*indeed~~*
and I also believed that many people out there are unexpected too...
being unexpected is not a bad thing isn't it?
hahahaha...
*Lost idea...Lost topic....Lost words....XDDDD*

No comments:

Post a Comment