♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

USM Engineering Campus

    Hello~ I'm here! Well, I already been here since 5th of December 2010 but going back to Main Campus at 7th of December 2010 because the real event will start at 10th of December 2010 (today la!). Just reach here about an hour ago. The other day that I came, I didn't bring along my laptop and it was really boring! So decided to bring it along. Tomorrow the registration of participant will start at afternoon. So I can sleep until that time (yipee!). At 3pm, we will be having a Gotong-Royong at Kg Sungai Kechil. *Excited mode! I want to feel the kampung breeze!* Now? What am I doing? Just feel want to write something here. 2 Days at island was really fun. *Penang Island la~~* Watch movie, watch TV, Sleep, Eat, buy 2 new comic, .............*LOL, berfaedah sangat la aktiviti saya..:p* But I wouldn't say it was totally useless activities because its makes me happy. And yes, everything happen for a reason or maybe reasons? But sometimes I feel that I think too much? Or worried too much? *okay, okay, don't start 'menyemak' your head Esther!* Let it be. Whatever happen next are for me to face it. Whatever happen next are still mysteries. So let the mysteries happen, and enjoy the moment. *inspired konon*XD

No comments:

Post a Comment