♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The start of new semester

     Today, its 30th of December 2010. Besides I'm still having my fever, there is no story about today since its only started 30minute ago. Then i will start it with 29th of December 2010.

*29th December 2010

     Fever! Not football fever, assignment fever or class fever. Its a real fever! All my plan today was spoiled! 1st class of International Business, miss it. Lying on my bed until around 3-4pm today. Really helpless. I guess this fever would not heal quickly since I restricted myself from taking any Paracetamol. But I do hope this fever will heal faster. I hate the feeling of hopeless lying on my bed.

*28th December 2010

     Missed TITAS class! I guess I should start to get used to wake up EARLY every morning, since many of my classes will be held in the morning. Its not bad actually but the probability I will miss the class due to overslept are VERY HIGH. Attended the Service Marketing class but the lecturer didn't show up after we waited for 30minute. So no class. Went to school and register International Business tutorial. Its only Tuesday and all the "chantek" slot already full! I have to register my tutorial on Monday slot! *spoiled my Monday FREE*. 

*27th December 2010

     Semester open! Nothing interesting happened but its the same like previous semester. A busy day to register subjects that can't register online.

No comments:

Post a Comment