♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Movie List watched!

Released on January 2010
  • The Spy Next Door #
  • Tooth Fairy #
Released on February 2010
  • Percy Jackson and The Olympians : The Lightning Thief
  • My Name Is Khan #
Released on March 2010
  • Alice In Wonderland
  • How To Train Your Dragon #
Released on April 2010
  • The Back-Up Plan #
Released on May 2010
  • Iron Man 2
  • Shrek Forever After
  • Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time
Released on June 2010
  • Marmaduke
  • The Karate Kid
  • Toy Story 3
  • Grown Up #
Released on July 2010
  • Despicable Me
  • Predators
Released on August 2010
  • Step Up 3D
  • The Expendables
  • Nanny McPhee Returns #
  • Scott Pilgrim Vs The World #
Released on September 2010
  • You Again
Released on October 2010
  • The Social Network
Released on November 2010
  • Unstoppable
  • The Next Three Days
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 1
  • Rapunzel : Tangled
Released on December 2010
  • The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of The Dawn Traders

*Malaysian Movie watched this year
  • Adnan Semp-It #
  • Evolusi KL Drift 2
  • Semerah Cinta Stilleto
=> This is the list of movie that I'd watched this year. I can't remember the order, I just list them down according to their released date/month. The movie that had (#) is the movie that I watch instead of from the cinema . Maybe there are more than these, but all I can remember is only all these. Its quite surprising for me since I'm not the type that will go to cinema to watch movie before this. Now its like......Okay.. And its a sign that I have more sources to spend my little money. T.T <=

No comments:

Post a Comment