♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Conversation In The Middle Of Night

In the middle of night
It’s only the sound from the fan and my keyboard that I can hear
Sitting here and thinking
Talking and chatting
Mess with my own mind
Nothing to do but just keep pouring some words
Try to find the words that can describe what I feel inside
And yet I don’t know what it truly is
What I feel inside?
How to express it?
……..
I whisper to my mind

“Hello, are you still working there?”

“Stop all this nonsense you idiot! Don’t try to create an issue here!”

Mind answer to my whisper

“She is just can’t help herself to think. It’s worse in here. I’m tired to handle her emotion”

Heart suddenly interrupts the conversation

 “……………… I don’t know what’s happening actually.”

I answer after keep silent for a while

“You think too much! It’s nothing! You just try to have something to think. And it’s just simple things that you can’t decide.”

Mind tries to convince me

“All these feelings that you don’t really understand was just unsecure feeling. Keep worrying, wondering, and asking. The same question over and over again. Mind! Please help this girl to make up her decision. As long as she still don’t know what she want, both of us will continue suffers because of this idiot!”

Heart added

“Okay, what should I do now then?”

I asked both of them

“Switch off the laptop and go to bed! You have more important things to do when you wake up in the morning!”

Heart and Mind answer in the same time

“Okay, I guess this is really time to sleep”

I just answer them and smiled
…………………………..
Now I understand
Good night world
Please let the sun shine on me when I wake up

-pinkpink-
111210
1.10am



No comments:

Post a Comment