♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Second Semester!

Its 26 of December 2010!
Its the final Sunday of semester break...
Tomorrow is the start of new semester...
Another semester to go through...
Hopefully this semester will go through smoothly...
*based on experience? NO WAY!*
Result are already posted in student profile...
Frustrating result but already expected...
*You know it when you can't even answer simple exam question*
Too late to regret about the past...
But not too late to improve isn't it?

Besides of second semester that will begin tomorrow...
New Year is also around the corner!
Less than a week and we will be on 2011!
This year I should start listing my resolutions!
*I hope I have time to brainstorm what to achieve in 2011*

-Till the next post-

No comments:

Post a Comment