♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Who knows?

I know I crossed your mind..
Because you crossed my mind too..
I hope you happy there with the person that you love..
Your family, friends..
Time passed, memories left behind..
Those memories are part of my life and yours too..
Not that much, just a small tiny story life for you..
For me, its just can't be explained..
Best wishes to you..
If we ever meet again, I wouldn't know how I will react.
You come into my life like a gift..
You colors my everyday life like an artistic drawing..
Unexplainable, with the rhythm and intuitions..
Mystery and surprising..
You walk out from my life..
Suddenly and left me speechless..
Left me wondering with my own thought and reasoning..
I wouldn't say I regret that I met you..
And I wouldn't regret that we are apart..
As long as happiness evolving in our life..
All that already pass wouldn't really matters..

No comments:

Post a Comment